1. How do I get Tickets? show | hide
2. How much do Tickets Cost? show | hide
General admission tickets sales start at $8. Click Here
for more information. Gates open at 5:00pm.
3. What time does the SkyShow Tailgate Party start? show | hide
Festival activites ouside Knight's Stadium will begin at 5:00pm and will lead up to game time at 7:15pm.
4. Is there food available? show | hide
Yes. A wide variety of food is availble for purchase at the SkyShow Tailgate Party and inside Knights Stadium. Soft drinks, water, and beer will also be sold. Everyone wanting to purchase alcoholic beverages must have legal identification showing their age to be 21 or older.
5. What time do gates open at Knight's Stadium? show | hide
Knights Stadium Gates open at 5:00pm for ticket holders to enter the stadium, and the WBT Tailgate Party opens at 5:00pm, with entertainment and a Military Museum and Kids Fun Zone.
6. Where is parking available? show | hide
$5.00 Parking is available on the grounds of Knights Stadium. Directions to Knights Stadium can be found here
7. Where can I view the Fireworks? show | hide
The best viewing area for the Fireworks will be inside Knights Stadium. Fireworks might
be visible from outside the stadium and in surrounding areas.
8. What time will the fireworks show start? show | hide
Fireworks will be shot off immediately following the last inning of the baseball game. Game begins at 7:15pm.
9. Will WBT broadcast the traditional Skyshow Soundtrack? show | hide
Yes. A choreographed fireworks soundtrack will be broadcast at the end of the baseball game on News Talk 1110 WBT and the Charlotte Knights during the Fireworks Show at Knights Stadium (exact time TBD). The soundtrack will also be played through the speakers inside and outside Knights Stadium.
10. What happens if it rains? show | hide
WBT Skyshow will continue rain or shine.